The city of Richmond does their fireworks on the 3rd of July. It was cold and windy, but not crowded, so we could huddle in the car listen to the baseball game and still have a great view. We were close enough to feel the booms in our bellies.
I fixed up the photo with an app to give Happy Birthday USA look.
Happy 4th everyone celebrating independence!
- LOL | Spunky Wayfarer
- Bitcoins vs. Dollars | To Pursue Happiness
- Daily Prompt: Laughing So Hard | My Daily Prompt Blog
- My Date With Dad | Musing Off the Mat
- Tears From the Gut | Beats and Pieces
- The powah of prayah | Relax…
- Daily Prompts: From the Gut « Mama Bear Musings
- You Crack Me Up! | Prayers and Promises
- Thoughts on Laughter | The Drowning Octopus