It took place a year ago but it is still in the news with law suits and questions of safety still unsettled. This was one of my big pullover moments. I had heard the sirens during a meeting, but didn’t know what was happening until I was coming down the hill on my way home, and saw the smoke. I quickly pulled over to join a small group with phones out taking pictures and checking on family members who lived near the blaze. Fortunately we were all safe. This was an unforgettable “Golden Hour” in more ways than one.
Weekly Photo Challenge: Golden Hour In photography, the “golden hour” is the first and last hour of sunlight of the day.
- Weekly Photo Challenge // the golden hour | simplylifestuff
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Golden Hour « Jejak-jejak yang Terserak
- The Golden Hour on the Rift Plains | Tish Farrell
- Weekly photo challenge: The golden hour | Life of a Fallen Angel
- there’s a new day comin’ | Lovin the Trip
- Golden Hour shows the Day, Ahmedabad | Life is a Vacation
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Golden Hour | Memory Catcher
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Golden Hour | My Sardinian Life
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Golden Hour | flowing design by suri
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Golden Hour | Alastair’s Blog
- Weekly Photo Challenge – The Golden Hour | Omnia’s World