At a stop light I saw this woman washing her by pouring bottled water over it while she stood in street. She was careful to stand over the grate to not make a mess. There was so much dignity and self assurances in her action it took me a second to realize that what I was witnessing was not normal in my world.
Blogging for the cause of homelessness is something I can see myself doing even with photography. We support a local soup kitchen I will have to figure out how to incorporate that into my post. Any Ideas? Street photography takes on a whole new meaning when photographing the homeless!
Here is a second more intimate look telling a different story. Which picture do you prefer?
- Cause 1…Type 1 that is | Why yes, yes I do
- New post Daily Prompt: Blogger With a Cause 3|9 | familyphotosfoodcraft.com
- You Are My Cause | Mind My Mind But…
- Fear | Nameless Non-ficton
- Be + Cause = Because You Can | Cheri Speak
- Daily prompt // help | simplylifestuff
- Revolution : Blogger With A Cause | thanks for letting me autograph your cat
- Pointing Up | Simple Smiles
- HE LIFTS US UP: My Cause–Domestic Violence Awareness and GOD, The ONE Who Rescued Me | ChristianBlessings
- Daily Prompt Challenge – Help | soletusknow