USA’s Oracle boat seemly ready to ram a two masted schooner on San Francisco Bay during the 2013 America’s Cup. We often say we don’t have any perspective on an idea or plan. This is a good example of lack of persecutive. The Oracle boat swooped behind the tall ship with a lot of room to spare.
Yes it’s very grainy I was far away with my iPhone 4s. I cropped it down then and did as much as I could to restore enough detail to read the words. I hadn’t even gone to the city to watch the races just happened to look out and there was the boat.
- Daily Prompt: The cat says meow | Valley Girl Gone Country
- from the tales of an unrested laptop. | EMBRACE YOU
- Youth versus Age: Emotional Fitness Tips | Emotional Fitness
- Rawr! [Daily Prompt: The Cat Says Meow] | unknowinglee
- Daily Prompt: The Cat Says Meow | Romelga writes
- We Were The Stars | Flowers and Breezes
- I AM THE DOG…(wp daily prompt) | Daily Observations
- Guess who I am! | A mom’s blog
- The AWESOME (somewhat overrated) Tale of The Reading Glasses! | Dazed By Illusions
- Daily Prompt – the cat says meow | Kate Murray
- Through the eyes of the puppy, Carly… | don of all trades
- From the memoirs of (The late) Ringo aka Ding aka Mr Boy aka Ringledingleberry, Cat Extraordinaire | thoughtsofrkh